Thank you so much for being a part of our show! It means the world the world to us and the thousands of entrepreneurs in our community!
What makes a great Entrepreneurs Library interview? Below we have outlined the flow of the interview to help you prepare.
1. Will you take a moment to introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you personally? [1 – 2 mins]
2. What was the inspiration behind your book? [1 – 2 mins]
3. What makes your book different from others regarding the same topic? [1 – 2 mins]
4. How would you suggest the reader engage with this book? [1 – 2 mins]
5. Will you give the reader a great explanation of what they are going to get out of this book? [7 – 10 mins]
6. If the reader could only take one concept/principle/action item out of the entire book, what would you want that to be? [2 – 3 mins]
7. What is your favorite quote from your book? [30 secs – 1min]
8. Besides your own book, what is another paradigm-shifting book you would recommend to our readers? [30 secs – 1min]
9. Where can readers obtain more information about you and your book? [1 – 2 mins]
AVG TOTAL TIME: 18 – 22 minutes
NOTE: Wade may ask additional questions to help add more depth and personality to the interview as well.
The interview will be held over Skype audio only. Skype name: wade_gns. Provide your Skype name when scheduling your interview in Wade’s calendar. Wade will call you via Skype at your allotted time.
If you do not have a Skype name or are unable to use Skype please email Kristen Word immediately. (kristen[at]theelpodcast[dot]com)
Recording: By participating in the TheELPodcast.com interview, you agree to allow The Entrepreneurs Library LLC to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow The Entrepreneurs Library LLC to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.”
Once your interview is over, our Production Guru, Eric, will get right on top of creating the best quality of your episode as possible. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks until your episode is posted live.
Wade will send you an email after your interview is complete and another one when your episode is live. Please whitelist theelpodcast.com to ensure our emails make it to your inbox.